Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the dates of the event?
July 14-18, 2015, though some of the participating organizations may have events or preparations going on as early as the 13th and as late as the 19th.
2. Where will WCS2015 take place?
We will utilize the grounds, buildings, and adjacent facilities of Eastern States Exposition in West Springfield, MA, USA, which at this time of the year are available.
3. Is Worldwide Circus Summit 2015 an organization?
NO – the Worldwide Circus Summit 2015 is not an organization. It is an EVENT, a circus gathering of its many associated aficionado clubs.
4. What is the purpose of WCS2015?
Our theme is “Circus Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.” The Worldwide Circus Summit 2015 will bring circus lovers together for fun, fellowship, and circus while building bridges between the circus lovers, performers, and those who support and advocate for the circus across the USA and worldwide … insuring future generations of circus enthusiasts.
5. Will there be shuttle service?
Yes. There will be “LIMITED SHUTTLE SERVICE” from hotel to WCS2015 (ESE) grounds for $25 per person. “Limited” will mean just that – limited. We strongly recommend that conventioneers travel with others, and/or rent cars at the airport. This will facilitate easy transportation to and from the airport and to and from their hotel to the WCS2015 daily, and any sites they want to see in the area. Event parking at ESE ($10 per day), is INCLUDED (at no extra charge) with your convention identification.
6. I’m a model builder. How do I reserve my table(s) or display space for the CMB show?
Contact Mike Butash/CMB.
7. What should I expect to pay for my table(s) at the CMB show?
About the same as any other CMB show.
8. I’d like to do a display and am not selling anything. Can I display?
Yes. Same as above. We’d like to see displays from locations of circus interest or displays of circus ephemera or history.
9. Can I rent space or tables for vending/sales?
Yes. Contact Randy Peterson.
10. What do sales table(s) cost?
$50 for the first table. Additional tables are $30 each. Small charge for chairs.
11. I am bringing my RV. How do I reserve an RV parking place?
Reserve your spot by contacting Barbara Pelli @ 203-378-4538 or click to email. You pay your fee to Eastern States Exposition when you arrive.
12. I want to REGISTER – who do I make a check out to?
Please make your check payable to “Circus Fans Association of America.”
13. Can I cancel if something comes up?
Yes – but there will be no refunds after June 24th.
14. I’d like to send a donation or be a sponsor. How do I do that?
We accept both sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
15. How do I take out an Ad in the Official Program?
Yes. Contact Barbara Moore. Deadline: All ADs must be in/paid by June 1, 2015. Click HERE for full descriptions of advertising opportunities.
15. Can I come for just one day?
Of course! But the “Registration Fee” is the same. Come one day or all four. Many people are going to be present for just three or four days. As with any previous CFA Convention, our expenses remain the same per person whether you are there for a few hours or a few days. The sooner you register the better. At the “door” walk up registration for one hour, one day, or the entire convention is $120.00.